Friday, May 21, 2010
We are sitting in the Kuala Lumpur airport for the night waiting for our 7am flight to Siem Reap, Cambodia. We were supposed to go to Bangkok in our third week of the trip but if anyone has been keeping up with it, the situation in Bangkok is continuously getting worse so we will not be going there. We aren't quite sure what we are going to do instead but we have quite a few options. We do have to fly home from there though so hopefully that works out. I'll update more at some point in Siem Reap. We have a super busy day tomorrow from the minute we get off the plane so I'll blog again whenever I can.